Date of Publication: 12.01.2022
This Confidentiality Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer” or “You)” and BARAKA LLC, a limited liability company incorporated and registered under the laws of Georgia with the identification number: 205218236, address: Georgia, Tbilisi, Vake district, Petre Qavtaradze Lane III, N 4, Flat N 43 (hereinafter referred to as “Baraka” or “We” or “Us”).
If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Confidentiality Policy, please revoke your consent according to procedures determined herein, in which case, you should consider that you will be unable to register on the Website, create an account and purchase and receive the Product.
If you have already registered on our Website and created an account, this implies that you have already accepted the Confidentiality Policy effective on the date of your registration on the Website.
- Collecting and Processing of Customer’s Personal Data upon Registration on the Webiste
- Upon registration on the website, the Customer provides Baraka with personal data including his or her Name, Surname, E-mail Address, Identification Numer, Telephone Number and Address (if using the delivery service) under the registration application form. By registering on our webiste the Customer automatically consents to Baraka to store and use the provided data for purpose of providing its Products to the Customer in the future. The Customer is entitled to revoke its consent at any time by sending a withdrawal request on the following e-mail: [email protected] or by deleting its registered account on the website.
- Data Protection
- Baraka uses technological and organizational safety measures in order to protect the Customer’s personal data against accidental or deliberate loss or destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Baraka permanently updates its safety measures in accordance with the technological advancements. Baraka uses only those authorized persons who provide a sufficient warranty that appropriate techonological and organizational safety measures are in place to ensure that processing complies with the effective personal data protection requirements and safeguards Customer’s rights. The authorized persons process personal data solely in accordance with the instructions of Baraka.
- Baraka may only provide access to your personal data to third parties if it is stipulated in the agreement(s) between us and/or if access to third parties is required under laws of Georgia.
- The Duration of Storing the Data
- Baraka processes and stores the personal data for the duration necessary to attain the purpose of such processing or for the duration and to the extent mandatorily required by law for processing and/or storage of such data by Baraka. If the purpose of processing no longer exists and the period determined by law for retaining such data has expired, Baraka will routinely delete the data or limit the processing of the data in compliance with the effective mandatory provisions set forth under the law.
- Use of Cookie Files
- Our Website uses cookie files in order to make available personalized functions and analyze your use of our Website. A cookie is a small file, which stores certain information about the user’s access device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone etc.) on such device. When such device accesses our server’s Website, the server receives such cookies. The server can evaluate the information stored in the cookie by different methods. Cookies enable us to remember the Customer’s choice to automatically log you into our management panel to make the service more comfortable for user. You may activate or deactivate cookies via your browser settings. However, if you disable cookies you may potentially become unable to use all interactive functions of our Website.
- Using Coockies by Third Parties
- Content of the Website may contain links (individual links, videos, images, articles, etc.) that lead to other sites/websites.
You should understand that in terms of the processing of your personal data, the scope of Barakas responsibility is determined solely by the actions you take directly on the Website. Baraka has no control over how third-party websites process or use your data. Baraka is not responsible for the privacy of your personal information or the information you provide to another website when you visit the latter.
- Representations and Warranties
- Baraka certifies and warrants that procession of personal data is in compliance with the requirements set forth under the laws of Georgia.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Present Confidentiality Policy shall be governed and interpreted under the law of Georgia.
- Any dispute that arises out of or in connection with this Confidentiality Policy between the Customer and Baraka or is related to its violation, termination or annulment shall be settled by the common courts of Georgia.
- Ammendments and Additions
- Baraka is entitled to make amendments to this Confidentiality Policy at any time. The updated version of this Confidentiality Policy will be published on the Website with the the indication of its publication date which will also be deemed as its effective date. We may notify the Customer regarding the amendments to the Confidentiality Policy. We recommend the Customer to periodically check and review the status of any revisions to the Confidentiality Policy.